The following are some of the applications where R6 is currently being used:
- Department of State: R6 offers US embassies protection against espionage and possible Directed EMP weapons.
- Telemetry: Used in harsh environments such as the Atacama Desert, the R6 provides protection against Electromagnetic fields generated by large telescopes.
- Nuclear Research Labs: R6 does not use Beryllium in any of the gaskets and hence is safe to use in nuclear facilities or test laboratories.
- Gas Turbine Plants: Flexible design of the R6 allows incorporation of complicated cooling and cable routing requirements, while providing protection against Electromagnetic Interference.
R6 is also tested and certified by an independent testing lab to the most stringent Military and Commercial standards.
- Department of Defense, NSA 94-106 (complete test report available upon request)
- Commercial, IEEE-299-2006 (Results summary below, report available upon request)
- Cabinet custom sized to your requirements
- Choice of front, rear or front and rear doors, panels or combination
- Four-point door lock system is easily operated
- Line filters/wave guides to meet your needs
- Field replaceable door gasketing
- Proprietary honeycomb air filter in choice of .5″, .625″ and 1″ depths
- Fiber wave guide(s) as needed
- Adjustable mounting rails inside (punched, threaded or square hole)
- Choice of Equipto Electronics’ standard supports or Unistrut
- Wide selection of accessories
- Custom cooling to meet your needs
- RoHS compliant
- Can be modified to meet MIL-STD-188-125
NEW – Also See The Multi-Unit Testbed (MUT)
The first compact, modular, isolated system for testing wireless devices without an anechoic chamber!
Call our engineers today to discuss how the R6 can help you meet your spec!