Our price-leading Instrument Cabinets are ideally suited to test instrumentation and monitoring applications. They feature the same modular construction as our other enclosure lines. Instrument Cabinets are available in: aluminum or steel, 60 standard sizes, two widths, three depths and 10 heights. Standard EIA mounting angles ensure compatibility with your equipment.
Equipto Electronics instrument cabinets are ideal for creating desktop systems such as testing and monitoring equipment. We can pre-punch, paint and silk screen to your specifications.
Instrument Cabinets feature strength, modularity, economy and availability in 60 standard sizes.
Choose either steel or aluminum construction. Their thin wall construction allows maximum space utilization; and since there is no welding or grinding, the entire cabinet is made of only 4 parts.
- Optional logo strip – for silk screening your logo or instrument name
- Can be stacked in perfect alignment
- Removable top – simply remove 4 screws
- Can be bolted in perfect side-by-side alignment
- Rubber feet
- EIA hole pattern mountings
- Full length recessed handles
- 16 ga. steel or .063 aluminum
- 1/8″ thick aluminum or steel panels
- Steel or aluminum chassis guides & supports
- Shelves – plain or with wireway
- Formed panels – plain, louvered or perforated
- Tilt bail
- Logo strips
- Trim Strips
- Angular risers
- Special paint colors and finishes
Standard Panel Heights: 5-1/4″, 7″, 8-3/4″, 10-1/2″, 12-1/4″, 14″, 15-3/4″, 17-1/2″, 19-1/4″ and 21″
Standard Depths: 18-1/2″, 22″ and 25-1/2″
Standard Panel Widths: 19″ and 24″
Custom size cabinets are available, please contact factory for specifics.