The following terms are applicable to all Equipto Electronics Corporation Purchase Orders
- Submit the original bill of lading with the invoice.
- Advise before shipping if prices and terms are not in accordance with the purchase order.
- Acknowledge purchase order promptly and advise us of the shipping date.
- Goods must not be invoiced at prices higher than those last quoted without our consent.
- Our purchase order number must appear on your invoice. Mark classification and rate on invoice and bill of lading.
- We reserve the right to return for full credit, expense of shipper, goods shipped contrary to instructions herein given, or when not up to standard.
- All conditions are applicable to government requirements on orders under government contracts per section 18-28.
Priority Rating – If rating is shown, the following applies: You are required to follow the provisions of DMS REG. 1 and of all other applicable regulations and orders of BSDA in obtaining controlled materials and other products and materials needed to fill this order. Certified for national defense under DSM REG. 1 The vendor shall not discrimiate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex or national origin, and hereby certifies that it does not or will not maintain segregated facilities nor permit its employees to work at locaitons where facilities are segregated on the basis of race, color, religion or national origin.