Instrument Cabinet Catalog Section
Instrument Cabinets are ideal for creating desktop systems such as testing and monitoring equipment.
Instrument Cabinets feature strength, modularity, economy and they are available in 60 standard sizes.
Instrument Cabinets are available in either steel or aluminum. Their thin wall construction allows maximum space utilization; and since there is no welding or grinding, the entire cabinet is made of only 4 parts.
- Optional logo strip - you can silk screen with your logo
- Can be stacked in perfect alignment
- Removable top - simply remove 4 screws
- Can be bolted in perfect side-by-side alignment
- Rubber feet
- EIA hole pattern mountings
- Full length recessed handles
- 16 ga. steel or .063 aluminum
- 1/8" thick aluminum or steel panels
- Steel or aluminum chassis guides & supports
- Shelves - plain or with wireway
- Formed panels - plain, louvered or perforated
- Tilt bail
- Logo strips
- Trim Strips
- Angular risers
Standard Panel Heights: 5-1/4", 7", 8-3/4", 10-1/2", 12-1/4", 14", 15-3/4", 17-1/2", 19-1/4" and 21"
Standard Depths: 18-1/2", 22" and 25-1/2"
Standard Panel Widths: 19" and 24"
Custom size cabinets are available, please contact factory for specifics.