From sheet steel to complete assemblies, our facility provides a complete range of manufacturing services. While other companies may punch and form a panel, few have invested in the variety of manufacturing technologies that Equipto Electronics has including, welding, painting (both wet and powder coat), Silk Screening and value-added assembly.
Corporate HQ and Manufacturing
351 Woodlawn Avenue, Aurora IL 60506
V: 630-897-4691 F: 630-897-5314
Toll Free 800-204-RACK (7225)
Equipto Electronics Corporation is a noted provider of top of the line Electronic Packaging, focusing on quality packaging for the Commercial and Military Market for over 50 years.
Equipto Electronics Corporation has had a successful past in mission critical environments. We assist our customers with the custom design, procurement distribution, installation and support of the simplest to the most complex needs.
Equipto Electronics Corporation is a small minority owned business and has representatives to work in the most secure Government locations. Our reach back into the major technology companies and our high levels of certifications by our engineers provide our customer with industry leading knowledge and unbiased mechanical direction.
Top Secret cleared Representatives
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Equipto Electronics Corporation holds several BPA’s, IDIQ and GWACS to help simplify the acquisition process.
Equipto Electronic Corporation’s reach is nationwide with Representatives Offices in Massachusetts, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Arizona, Northern and Southern California and Washington.
Equipto Electronics Corporation is privately funded with ample access to capital on an as needed basis. Our financials are professionally audited on an annual basis. Equipto Electronics Corporations accounting system is an ERP system designed specifically to meet the requirements of DCAA, DCMA, FAR and other government requirements.
- Praveen Pothapragada – President
- Greg Young – Vice President
- Gary Michelson – CFO – email@example.com
- Jacob Erickson – Chief Engineer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joanne Samuels – QC Manager – email@example.com
- Jeff Guenther – Director of Sales & Marketing – firstname.lastname@example.org
The finest technology available is not enough to endure a business solution. You must also employ the industries best practices to ensure that your investment meets or exceeds your expectation and requirements. 50 plus years of experience have made Equipto Electronics Corporation a leader in the Electronic packaging industry.
- Experienced customer service people and factory-trained sales representatives.
- We can help you increase your production capacity or reduce your vendor base by installing components
SUB CONTRACTING PARTNERS
|Equipto Electronics Corporation has sub contracted with Pride with the following Companies:|
|Boeing Corporation||Lockheed Martin Corp||Northrop Grumman||General Dynamics|
|L3 Corporation||Harris Corporation||Hamilton Sundstrand||Computer Sciences Corp|
|NET Federal||Raytheon E-Systems||General Atomics||EG&G|
|AAI Corporation||Intergraph Govlt Solutions||Carderock||COMPAQ|
|BIT Systems Inc||Integral Systems||COMPSEC|
PACKAGING PERFORMANCE HISTORY
Equipto Electronics Corp is a premier provider of packaging solutions (COTS) for electronics including packaging for Communications, Data and Power. We provide electronics racks to meet earthquake, EMI/ RFI, FCC, Military (MIL-167, MIL-461, MIL-810 & MIL-901) Tempest (NSA 94-106), EMP and European EMC requirements. We offer: 19″ heavy duty racks, seismic racks, FCC racks, EMI/RFI shielded racks, seismic shielded racks, electronics desks, instrument cabinets, card cages, sub-racks & relay racks. We are able to manufacture to your spec or customize any of our standard products to meet your needs (MOTS). Quantities small or large are not a problem. Our products are RoHS compliant. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified.
EQUIPTO ELECTRONICS CORPORATION PROVIDES EXPERTISE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- One of the largest and most experienced teams of electronics’ packaging design engineers who consult by phone, e-mail and fax at no charge.
- We offer (panel widths) 19″ racks, 24″ racks and 30″ racks
Modification of COTS
- Design services from modifications of standard products to analytical performance analysis are available so you can get the right package for your electronic products.
- Reproducible engineering drawings delivered electronically.
- Multiple lines so extensive customers can usually find exactly what they need without customization.
Shock/Vibration, Seismic, Shielding
- Cabinets that meet earthquake, EMI/RFI, FCC, Military (MIL-STD-167, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD- 810 & MIL-STD-901) Tempest, NSA 94-106, EMP and European EMC requirements.
- Hundreds of accessories in thousands of sizes.
- FCC Part 15
- European VDE
A SAMPLE OF PAST PROGRAMS WHERE EQUIPTO ELECTRONICS CABINETS WERE USED:
- Shelters: Field Deployable Command Shelters (R5 Enclosures)
- Predator: Non-Manned aircraft drones. (Heavy Duty Enclosures)
- NMDS: Nation Missile Defense Systems (Custom Shielded Enclosures)
- Tomahawk: Long-Range, all-weather subsonic cruise missile (Heavy Duty Enclosures)
- AGEIS Ashore: Ballistic Missile Defense (Heavy Duty Enclosures)
- IFICS: In-Flight Interceptor Communications System (Heavy Duty Enclosures)
- CVM: Air Craft Carriers (Heavy Duty Enclosures) (Challenger Enclosures)
- MCM: Mine Sweepers
- Patriot: Ground to air and missile defense system (Heavy Duty Enclosures)
- HARPOON: An all-weather, over-the-horizon, anti-ship missile system (Heavy Duty Enclosures)
- SBIRS: The Space-Based Infrared System (Heavy Duty Enclosures)
- HEMP: High Energy Magnetic Pulse Suppression program (Custom Shield Enclosures) (Heavy Duty Enclosures) (Enclosures)
Our capabilities include: